Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine
Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine has been practiced in China for over 3000 years, and can help relieve the symptoms of many chronic conditions such as:
- Pain (for example, pain of the neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee or elbow)
- Hay fever
- IBS/Digestive issues
- Women’s health (for example, issues related to menstruation, pregnancy, postpartum, or menopause)
- Infertility (both men and women)
- Symptoms associated with chemotherapy
- Issues during pregnancy (nausea and vomiting, pain, constipation, stress, heartburn, insomnia, thrush, restless leg syndrome, and correcting breach presentation of the baby)
Acupuncture is a safe and effective treatment that promotes health and well-being. The treatment involves the insertion of very fine surgical grade stainless steel needles into specific points in the body.
The practice of Acupuncture is very strictly regulated in Australia, and practitioners must have completed a four year bachelor degree in order to practice, which involves extensive training in Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine along with in depth Biomedical science.
Please feel free to drop into the clinic or give us a call and Mary will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.